_Boody_ "arse" vs. _booty_ "id."

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 16 12:34:33 UTC 2011

I remember "boody" (as in "boody on the wall") meaning butt from the early
60s in Vallejo, CA. "Boody on the wall" referred to the punishment inflicted
on losers of the basketball game "horse".

If someone stipulated, "We're playing horse, boody on the wall", then the
losers had to stand up against a wall and take shots in the butt from a
basketball thrown by the winner. I rarely aggreed to these terms because my
basketball skills were as bad as my butt was thin.

Eric