paranoid

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 16 21:16:09 UTC 2011

> > I WISH I COULD BE WHAT I WAS WHEN I WISHED I COULD BE WHAT I AM

Looks like he became what he wished for and would rather go back to before.  So the old moral, "Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it." Or perhaps the state of being wishful is better than the state of being not.

Tom Zurinskas, first Ct 20 yrs, then Tn 3, NJ 33, Fl 9.
Learn the alphabet and sounds of US English at justpaste.it/ayk