the language of gesture

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 20 12:55:42 UTC 2011

I think that's an antedating of "DIO," George, but I'm too lazy to check.

In any case, it's an early humorous acronym of the  - dare I say it? - "OK"
kind.

Tea thieves: SOTAs of the 1830's.

Speaking of SOTAs: tomorrow, 6 pm Eastern. Lots of CNN coverage so far.
Pencil it in!:

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/149113/20110520/doomsday-may-21-2011-harold-camping-rapture-end-of-the-world-end-of-days-judgment-day-end-time.htm

JL