Poor judgment (and language) about Judgment Day

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 21 18:45:26 UTC 2011

Judgment Day is beyond time. That's how it works.

The dead, past and present, are /were/ will be judged right "now," if that
idea has any relevance to Eternity.

And theologians will tell you it doesn't.

When it comes to Eternity, even the laws of deduction could be wrong, if
that's how Eternity rolls.  Ask a theologian.

JL