Heard on Mob Wives

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 21 21:40:28 UTC 2011

"I wouldn't fuck him using Drita's pussy."

Thst reminds of whst was said in the 'hood in Saint Louis, back in the
'40's and '50's:

"I wouldn't fuck her with your dick."

Presumably, the latter or similar is universally known to, if not
necessarily used by, all guys. But this is the first time that I've
heard anything like that fall trippingly from the tongue of a woman.

A. "Well, I guess my ex-husband still loves me!"
B. "Yeah! You're _*gangster*_, girl!"

It was interestinging to hear "gangster" used by someone for whom the
term is more than just slang.

--
-Wilson
-----