Poor judgment (and language) about Judgment Day

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 21 22:25:24 UTC 2011

Jeez, Wilson, it seems like I spend half my time interpreting that for
people.

The verse is in the *present tense.*  That means it only applies to the
*first century*, when the words were uttered.

If it meant "will never know," it would say so, wouldn't it?

So maybe you can know if you're not in the first century.

Not definitely, just maybe.

JL