Heard on Springer: caucasian BIN

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 27 17:25:01 UTC 2011

Jerry:

"She [his girlfriend's mother] doesn't like you."

Twenty-ish, white, male speaker:

"I know this! I BIN know this!"

Girlfriend's mother:

"You ought to look for a job!"

Boyfriend:

"I BIN look for a job!"

The boyfried didn't strike me as a whigger, judging by his other
speech. I've heard BIN used by white speakers on other Springers. The
third time being the charm, I decided to post this example. Also, in
the other two cases, the speakers didn't appear to be whiggers,
either. But all three may have modified their speech for their
close-ups.

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson