Coach Paterno and the syntactic blind alley

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 11 03:22:34 UTC 2011

I thought we were talking about "blind alley" constructions.

This is clearly (to me, at least) just a common error, and one that has
nothing to do with a blind-alley. Thanks for confirming that.

DanG