New look for americandialect.org; media queries

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Nov 13 15:11:08 UTC 2011

Looks great, Grant; much cleaner and more straightforward in terms of sorting out the relevant from the irrelevant.

This reminds me (I asked about this a couple of weeks ago, but nobody responded):  does anyone know when the program for the Portland ADS sessions will be made available?  In past years, this was ready quite a bit earlier, and at least I don't see any link to the program on the site.  I'm trying to figure out which flight to take, and it would be useful to know what the Thursday schedule looks like.

Larry