Panties (moist)

Sun Nov 20 18:33:56 UTC 2011

"Granny panties" is defined by android5 at Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=granny%20panties) as a type of panties uncool for the sub-60 wearer. It seems it's not "panties" that aren't worn, but a particular style that are out of style:

-----
Granny pants are usually high cut, with a highly elastic waistband that will come up to at least your belly button. They may also come in floral patterns, pink patterns, or other "old lady" looking styles- just like any other type of underwear, actually, anything's possible stylewise.
-----

"Soft and silky" disagrees on their coolness, saying, "Hey everyone the secrets out! Granny panties aren't just for grannies anymore."

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA