PET in general use?

Mon Nov 21 01:28:09 UTC 2011

>From Simon Varnam:

http://www.change.org/petitions/save-the-grand-canyon-from-coca-cola-ban-plastic-bottles-in-the-park

-----
Plastic PET bottles pose a clear and present danger to the overall health of the environment and contribute to marine plastic pollution. Coca-Cola sponsors groups that conduct beach cleanup efforts but consistently opposes solutions that would reduce pollution in the first place, like bottle deposits and bottle bans.
-----

The page does not have a date, but it is no later than November 10 of this year.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA