two more late entries for WOTY (if they take off)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 23 19:18:52 UTC 2011

If we are looking for nominations, I suggest "lockout". We've had two in
pro sports this year and the talk about NBA lockout intensified because
of the partially cancelled season. There was also the Verizon lockout.
There have been several publicly discussed lockouts in recent memory,
but nothing like the NFL, NBA and Verizon ones this summer.

     VS-)