"Janus cat" = [self-evident], not in OED

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Oct 1 23:20:41 UTC 2011

You left out the part where he (or they) is (or are) also known as FrankenLouie.  For a look at the kitti(es) in all his/their glory, see the photo at http://www.care2.com/greenliving/two-faced-cat-celebrates-12th-birthday.html

LH