"The Lion King 3D is _mind-bottling_."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 2 03:59:18 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:
> Oh dear -- have I been too obtuse again? Â Flipper was a bottle-nose
> dolphin with a mind. And he was, like Simba, the leading character in
> several movies and television series. Â See many episodes in which he
> understood human communication and desires, often comparable to
> Lassie's exploits*.

Yes, I know who Flipper was. He introduced me to the tail walk,
great-grand-ancestor of the moon walk.

So, IAC, you were just joking, but I took you seriously? Well, I
*still* don't get it. I'm as confused as I was when high-school
classmates tried to explain "close, but no cigar" to me, back in da
'Fiddies. As far as I can tell, that's another way of saying,

"A miss is as good as a mile."

But, "Flipper 3D" vs. "Lion King 3D"?

I don't understand.

--