pristine = 'faultless; perfectly executed'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 3 16:26:18 UTC 2011

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100007219&docId=l:1512295636&isRss=true&Em=4

HERMAN: Just attack the credibility of the witnesses, Fred, that stood up
and basically tried to destroy Amanda Knox. I mean, the co- defendant who is
serving prison time now was the key government witness to testify against
her. So is his credibility really worth it?

I mean, he did it for a reduced prison sentence. The other people who
testified on behalf of the government, attack their credibility. And like
Avery said, she has to be pristine when she speaks to these people and pray,
basically plead with them to let her go. But I don't think it is going to be
enough. I think there is enough evidence to keep the conviction.

JL