fun with phrases

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 5 00:48:45 UTC 2011

It happened by 1974:
New York Magazine - May 13, 1974 - Page 104
Vol. 7, No. 19 - 116 pages - Magazine - Full view
To take last things first, we hasten to note that you don't have to be
Jewish to dislike Kazablan — an Israeli movie based on an Israeli
stage musical based on an Israeli stage play — but it helps, at very
least in the perception of the ...

DanG