Heard on Springer: _everybody didn't know_

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 7 10:52:12 UTC 2011

I share your "not" feelings.  "*To not boldly go": no way!

However, over the years I've slipped into the adverbless "to not X" camp in
speech.

It cuts thirty years off my age.  ("Yes, way!" cuts more.)

JL