faux acronym in the N.E.W.S. (or actually the Times)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 10 03:15:08 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 7:52 PM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at yale.edu> wrote:
> "swag"

Has hip-hop/rap _swag_, a clip of _swagger_, been absorbed by sE
_swag_, yet? Given that there's no standard, _laties_, AFAIK, I also
wonder what's going to be done with HH/R _ladies_ [lEITtIz]?

I've also heard simple _tap_ used on a TV sitcom as a cover for
"fuck": "Like any father, he wants to _tap_ his son's fiancee" or
words to that effect.

"Expect the unexpected," to coin a phrase, beause

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson
-----