Lexicograophical crimes

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 15 13:21:39 UTC 2011

Thank you, Ron and Dave.

Everything is in the hands of Oxford, which owns all rights, and has
all the material necessary to produce letters P through Z, plus the
bibliography.  We had already arranged, edited, and defined a great
deal straight through to the end and collected a substantial amount of
material for an addenda. The online OED revisions currently
incorporate some of the contents of P-Z.

The ball is in Oxford's court.

JL