"little green men"; "flying saucer"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 20 02:50:29 UTC 2011

That crazy NewspArch!  This slightly earlier "flying saucer" just popped up:

1947 _Albuquerque Journal_ (June 27) 1: Flying Saucer Mystery Deepens
as Eyewitness Descriptions Increase.

This too is an AP dispatch. The term does not appear in the body of the article.

JL