Where's West Africa?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Oct 22 20:04:54 UTC 2011

At 10/22/2011 03:46 PM, Victor Steinbok quoted:
>>"Now with the president, he put us in Libya. He is now putting us in
>>Africa. We already were stretched too thin, and he put our special
>>operations forces in Africa."

Not having watched sufficiently, I don't see what Bachmann should be
raked over the coals for.  Libya is in Africa.  Or is the problem
that we didn't put "our special operations forces" in Libya but
operated from the air?  Or that other, earlier presidents did put
special operations forces into Africa (East Africa, that is)?

Joel