Engineering amazing

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 23 16:25:03 UTC 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DNexGfaUVA :

"Tired sucks. Not end of a long day tired. But middle of the day,
places to go, things to do, deadlines to meet. But all I want to do is
close my eyes tired. 5-hour ENERGY fixes tired fast."

Also on TV.

JL