Lambs as metaphor in connection with psychopathic killers

Wed Oct 26 02:02:15 UTC 2011

As Martin Kaminer says, derivative or informed by the Bible, and perhaps an extension of that metaphor as well.

In the article, though, the psychopath element is critical. Also, neither the word "innocent" nor "slaughter" is used in the article.

To me, it seems a separate metaphor because it operates to pull the reader (me) back to the movie, not the Bible or the older metaphor.

The URL to the article seems to have become scrambled. Here's an owly version: http://ow.ly/78ZTF

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA