"Thaaat's what I'm talking about!"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 27 22:32:44 UTC 2011

Hardly the same.

The "Jaws" ex. means, "(Can't you see) that's what I'm talking about?!"

B.B. King says "Thaat's what I'm talking about!" in response to the
guitar-playing and blood-sugar testing of  of Crystal Bowersox. He
thinks both are great.

JL