Writers now obselete?

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 28 05:33:31 UTC 2011

Thanks. I thought this was covered before, but I couldn't find the thread. I
came upon this company, Narrative Science, after following a link to a
business article at the Forbes.com site. It will be interesting to see how
far this technology can go. Whatever will humans do when machines do
whatever?

Eric

P.S. I think your translation services are not in danger of being outsourced
to machines any time soon, but the online translators do seem to be getting
better. My last experience with them (a month ago) was more satisfactory
than the times I had tried them before (probably about five years ago--with
great disappointment).