The sushi experience

Randy Alexander strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 4 14:56:41 UTC 2011

It might be noted that a few of these are special terms only for sushi, e.g.
"agari" specifically means tea when it is served with sushi, and is not the
normal word for tea (o-cha) in Japanese.  There is also "shari" (sushi rice)
and gari (pickled ginger).

Randy

Randy Alexander
Xiamen, China