Idiom: living high on the hog; eating too high up on the hog (antedating 1919 November 28)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 5 16:11:29 UTC 2011

The poor are a caution, aren't they? It's a good thing that there were
no refrigerators for them to hoard, back in those days! Otherwise,
there would have been no need to wait another dekkid for the crash!

--
-Wilson
-----