ginchy = 'hinky; leery'

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 8 17:41:23 UTC 2011

I remember "Baby you're the ginchiest"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ginchiest

Ginchiest  102 up, 8 down
 The attribute of being cool in the sense that others admire you for your apearance or actions or an object or situation that inspires those feelings. Popularized and possibly coined by actor Edd Byrnes as the character Kookie on the 77 Sunset Strip TV series.
"Baby, you're the ginchiest!"

Tom Zurinskas, first Ct 20 yrs, then Tn 3, NJ 33, Fl 9.
Learn the alphabet and sounds of US English at justpaste.it/ayk