Grammar Girl's "needs done" survey

Fri Sep 9 17:17:22 UTC 2011

Grammar Girl has posted her "needs washed" podcast, and on her website she has a
map plotting her informal self-report survey:

http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/needs-washed.aspx

I've posted about this on Language Log, including our discussion of the Obama
false alarm:

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=3422

--bgz

--