Word of the Day: Uncircumsize

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 9 23:35:29 UTC 2011

http://goo.gl/EpLwT
http://goo.gl/6h5Gc

> Jeffrey Goldberg: There are some unpleasant aspects to this story, you
> know. Some crazy stuff went on. Some of the people were so in love with
> Greek culture that they would _uncircumcise_themselves_... It was a war
> about circumcision in some ways.... I don't know how you dramatize that.

The word is morphologically transparent. But how do you DO that??

Glad you asked:

Mel Gibson: I know!  I read that. That's weird. How do you do that?
> JG: You attach weights to your penis, I think. I think they pull the skin
> down. Some people have extra skin.
> MG: Fuck, I don't know. I don't know how you do it.
> JG: I think they attach weights. Which has to --
> MG: -- Damage you.
> JG: Well, hurt like I don't know what. The whole idea was to go and wrestle
> naked. It wasn't just in front of your wife that you were worried about. It
> was in the gymnasium.
> MG: With the guys!
> JG: I guess they didn't want to be embarrassed with a circumcised prick.
> MG: Dick.
> JG: Yeah, dick. It was a war about circumcision in some ways.

The rest is purely for amusement--no ADS content, best I can tell.

MG: Hey, I was circumcised. That was more like just a medical procedure. It
> wasn't for religious purposes. Cleanliness or something.
> JG: Oh, yeah?
> MG: I don't know what it was for. And one of the doctors made a wallet out
> of it.
> JG: You rub it and it turns into a suitcase, right?
> MG: Yes. Hey, did you know they use foreskins for replacing eyelids?

Now you know.

VS-)