accident story

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 18 19:02:30 UTC 2011

WOW! Please ignore the message--I have no idea how it acquired the ADS-L
address--it was meant to go to someone who is not even on the list. I did
not check the address and apparently it selected one from auto-completion.
If there is an administrative function that allows such stuff to be deleted,
I would be grateful if it were erased from the record. There is nothing
wrong in the content, but it just does not belong on the list.

And there is no way to recover original formatting in that message, so it
makes it look different than I intended anyway.

VS-)