Off and on

Wed Sep 21 17:58:40 UTC 2011

I am not sure why you say "largely"--certainly oversight committees sometimes are formed to prevent oversights, and sometimes to correct oversights, and sometimes simply because overseeing has been overlooked and it is thought that an overview should not be put off. Too much overseeing can be considered overwatching. But not off-putting. But I have to knock off now. My alarm went off and my time is up and over and ran out.

Sent from my iPad