more shit (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Sep 23 20:33:16 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I'm not surprised. (and I didn't cross check them against OED, either)
When HDAS III is released (Oh Frabjous Day!), it will be the shit.  I
hope it will include Richard Nixon's statement from the Watergate tapes,
"Sometimes you've got to shit or get off the pot." (Which is in the OED
under "pot", 1939).

Jerome Weidman _What's in it for Me?_ Simon and Schuster, 1938 p 257

"It's crap or get off the pot."

Behalf Of

------
> -
>
> All but the first one (or maybe two) listed are in the apocryphal HDAS
III.

----