more shit

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 24 02:00:25 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:49 PM, victor steinbok <aardvark66 at gmail.com> wrote:
> browner than shit

Like "bigger than shit," a hyper-popular catchphrase in the barracks,
back in the day, both as an adjective (The 155mm atomic cannon is
bigger than shit. Glad I didn't have to "pull motor stables" - carry
out preventive-maintenance checks and services, including washing and
refueling - on some bigger-than-shit 5-ton.) and as an interjection (I
looked, and, bigger than shit, I was in check!). I.e., not "a deeper
shade of brown than that (of one flavor) of shit," but, "of an
extraordinariiy-deep brown."

--
-Wilson
-----