with/without

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 24 15:02:20 UTC 2011

Someone posted a link to a Gawker story. The linked headline reads:

http://goo.gl/QHohQ
Keith Olbermann Again Fails to Make it Through Day With Tweeting
Buffoonishly

After scratching my head for a few seconds, I went to the link. The current
headline is a bit different.

Keith Olbermann Again Fails to Make it Through Day Without Tweeting
Buffoonishly

I'm not sure what happened in the interim. Perhaps someone noticed the
error. Perhaps it was a simple typo. Or possibly someone really though the
the earlier version was parsable without the change. I don't know. But I
thought I'd share.

VS-)