Good grammar vs. good taste revisited?

Nancy Friedman nancyf at WORDWORKING.COM
Mon Sep 26 01:04:49 UTC 2011

StriVectin, the Mercedes-Benz of face creams and serums, has registered the
tagline "More Science. Less Wrinkles."
http://www.trademarkia.com/more-science-less-wrinkles-85090728.html

The company uses variations on that theme for specific products:

"Less Wrinkles. More Lift."
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P293203

"More Science. Less Eye Lines."
http://www.strivectin.com/eye-concentrate.html

These are products that cost between $60 and $150 per tiny container.

Nancy
_______

Word of the week:  Resistentialism. http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com

Nancy Friedman