tree lawns; was Re: Off and on

Barbara Need bhneed at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 26 09:57:36 UTC 2011

I spoke once with a landscaper and he said that the technical term was
"tree lawn"!

I often use Jonathan's phrase when I ask people from around Cleveland
what they call it. But to me, it will always be a tree lawn.

Barbara

Barbara Need
Etna, NY
(where there are no tree lawns--because there are no sidewalks!)