fun with phrases

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 28 23:44:21 UTC 2011

I dunno, but my mother was warning about a cat possibly doing me in by
falling asleep on my face, when I was well into my '30s.

I should mention that I did own a cat at the time.

However, the idea that an itty bitty kitty cat could suck all the air out of
a room just by sleeping in it would have struck her as insane.

Or, more probably, "unlikely."

JL