OT: "Banned" books

Thu Sep 29 16:22:11 UTC 2011

I thought that "And Tango Makes Three" must be pretty hot stuff, since it
was at or near the top of these lists for several years.

>From one of the Google results:
*And Tango Makes Three* (2005), the true story of two male penguins who
hatch and parent a baby chick at New York's Central Park Zoo, tops *...*
*
*
*GAT*

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 1:01 AM, Wilson Gray <hwgray at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.ala.org/ala/issuesadvocacy/banned/frequentlychallenged/21stcenturychallenged/index.cfm#2010
>
> --
> -Wilson
> -----
> -Mark Twain

George A. Thompson
Author of A Documentary History of "The African Theatre", Northwestern Univ.
Pr., 1998, but nothing much since then.