cathartic = 'experiencing catharsis' PLUS free balonus!

Sun Apr 1 23:57:02 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, that has both an obsolete and rare label in the OED:

"Of a person, the stomach, etc.: inclined to sickness or nausea; squeamish. Obs. rare."

Unless you're speaking Latin, in which case the spelling is "nauseōsus."

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA