"arrest" vs. "charge"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 4 01:17:41 UTC 2012

I don't believe there is a mug shot, at least not from this case.

The famous picture is said to be "old." A new photo shows a more relaxed
and personable-looking individual.

BTW, the original photos of Martin, from his family's lawyer, were taken
when he was 14 or 15.  Recent photos show that he was a big guy for a
17-year-old. None of that, of course, is relevant to the case, only to
the emotions surrounding it.

JL