terms of endearment

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 5 12:13:58 UTC 2012

Well, see, if he used a racial epithet (with a bonus f-word) minutes before
the shooting, there's a better chance for a hate crime charge to stick, in
addition to any other charges.

Equally to the point,  this "search for answers" involves high-tech,
computerized gizmotronics, images of investigators at consoles, and
audience participation as you the viewer are invited to listen to the
garble over and over, draw your favorite conclusion, and  "solve a mystery!"

Additionally, this "caught on tape!"angle gives pundits the chance to say
or allude to the phrase "expletive coons" again and again, which leads to
more anger and higher ratings.

As of this morning, they're still saying "should have been arrested."

BTW, it's starting to appear that the chief police investigator wanted
Zimmerman charged that evening but was overruled by the state's attorney's
office.

JL