profiling

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 13 19:57:51 UTC 2012

Brooke Baldwin of CNN had a brief discussion about this with former
 prosecutor and "multi-platform journalist" (its says here)  Sunny Hostin.
 Baldwin seemed to think that the choice of phrase "was profiled" over "was
racially profiled" might be "extremely significant."  In the fifteen-second
interchange, I couldn't tell if Hostin (usually on top of things on her CNN
"platform") was agreeing, disagreeing, or not quite seeing the point.

JL