Motto: live a fast life, die young and be a beautiful corpse (Irene L. Luce 1920 August 25)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 14 16:32:20 UTC 2012

_Knock on any Door_ is an outstanding urban novel in the Farrell tradition.
 It's utterly forgotten, like Budd Schulberg's naturalistic boxing novel,
_The Harder They Fall_.  (It can't be because Bogart starred in the screen
versions of both.)

Great sleuthing, Garson!

JL