millionaire (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 16 23:15:01 UTC 2012

Strangely, English appears to lack a word for "one who earns at least a
million dollars a year every year, or nearly a million year after year,
until he has at least a million in capital at his disposal."

That's how I've been interpreting the word in the current context, but
possibly I've missed something.

JL