millionaire (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 18 13:42:10 UTC 2012

I meant only that "tycoon" has a rather dated sound to me - like "playboy."

The two are clearly not synonymous.

It may be that the media are using both rather less than they did, say,
forty years ago, because both may be considered judgmental.

JL