Urgent

john lachmana rajagopal johnlachmana at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 26 11:44:32 UTC 2012

Hope you get this on time,
Am sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program, I'm presently in Philippines and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want you to assist me with a loan of (2,600 Euro = 3,300 Dollars) to sort-out my hotel bills and  to get myself back home.
I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.
Please let me know immediately if you can be of help to my situation.
Best Regards
John L. Rajagopal