_Box_ = "vagina"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 26 17:46:53 UTC 2012

Sign carried by a woman at a women's-rights/pro-choice demonstration:

"Think Outside MY Box!"

Yes, I've read HDAS on this topic. I note it only for its value as a
pun. I've also seen "Eat Out Daily!" tattooed across a young woman's
lower abdomen and, back on the '70's, a Radcliffe student working
behind Widener's circ desk in a T-shirt that read, "Lickety-Split! I
Love It!"

It's a good thing that we keep them in their place. Otherwise, chicks
would be as gross as guys.

--
-Wilson
-----