_Box_ = "vagina"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 26 19:27:20 UTC 2012

I don't know what to make of this.  Back around 1990 I saw young mother in
NYC leading a little kid about three years old who (i.e., the kid) was
wearing a store-bought kid-sized T-shirt that said "MUFF DIVER."

Otherwise they looked normal.

Is it just me? Or is there layer upon layer of weirdness here?

JL