_Box_ = "vagina"

Martin Kaminer martin.kaminer at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 26 19:52:58 UTC 2012

Just remembering I misremembered.  Box Lacrosse is actually
a legitimate indoor variant of the game, at least according to wikipedia.

The term the frat boys used to refer to Women's Lacrosse was the more
graphic "Gash Lacrosse".